Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Picture Post

I've started a new postcard project called 'Picture Post' whereby I create a new drawn/collaged postcard design each month, and I'll post the original to the person who thinks of the most interesting title for each image. On the reverse of each card I'll number, sign and write both my title for the piece and the version suggested by the winner so the two narratives can be compared.

This is a continuation from my Pinder Postcard project started last May : nikkipinder.blogspot.com/2010/05/pinder-postcards.html

The first design I've created can be seen in the photograph below:



I've also created two colour versions to give more inspiration:





If you would like to take part and suggest a title to possibly win the first postcard drawing, please email your title idea to : hello@nikkipinder.co.uk with the words "Picture Postcard 1" in the subject heading. Please also write your full name or the name you would like me to announce you as online. If you would like to stay anonymous just write 'anon'. I'll announce the winner and all the submitted titles on this blog a week after each postcard design has been displayed online. So the last day to submit a title for Picture Postcard number 1 is Tuesday 23rd November at 9pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home