Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Solo Exhibition

In just over two weeks my new solo show will go on display to the public and I'd love you to come and see my artwork. I've been working on this exhibition concept for over two years now so I'm excited it's finally going to go on display after all the hard work and sleepless nights I've been having.

The title of the exhibition is:

The show will be on display from Saturday 25th September 2010 until Saturday 15th January 2011

The venue address is:

Telford’s Warehouse
Tower Wharf
Chester
CH1 4EZ

I've chosen to have my new display in Chester because I think it's such a beautiful and interesting city with so much to do and see every day of the week. Also, I grew up there so it seems like a great place to show how my work has evolved since I had my first solo exhibition four years ago, also in Telford’s Warehouse.

For more information about the venue:
www.telfordswarehousechester.com

Here are some poster and flyer designs I've created to promote my show which I'll start distributing in Chester on Saturday and in Manchester next week. The image is called 'Friend of the Night' and there are four different front designs of this flyer, so I guess you could try and collect them all. Also, I'm going to sign 20 of them at random and I'll doodle small extra drawings and add little silly messages and words to some :)









This is the A4 poster design and also the back of the A5 flyer:













There are lots of little A6 versions of the flyers in light blue, yellow, green and dark blue which I'll put into bars, shops and cafes:









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home