Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Draw The Mechanics Of Your Mind


I've created lots of double sided flyers which you can draw on for fun. The idea is that you doodle 'The Mechanics Of Your Mind' into the top hat on the back. It could be thoughts of the day, random scribbles with friends or an image which represents how you see yourself and personality. I've left them black and white so you can also colour them in if you'd like to. I'm going to put them in a few places including in Telford's Warehouse so once they're all out I'll mention where you can find them.





Cutting out the flyers...





Here are a few doodles I've drawn in the hat...











Here are some more double sided flyers in colour which you can also draw onto the backs of:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home