Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Postcard Project Pinder Post Photos





Here are some close up photos of postcard 34 'Queen of Hearts' which I drew with black fineliner, painted with watercolour and gouache, and added some pencil crayon highlights.











I'm posting this one tomorrow with the remainder of the new set of illustrated postcards I've recently finished creating, all of which you can see below.



When you recieve a postcard, please can you take a photograph of it in a place you love, and you can also choose to be in the photo if you'd like to be! If anyone still has some photos of older postcards I've already sent out, please send them to me as I'd love to show them! Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Knight said...

Those are wonderful : )

August 12, 2010 1:30 PM  
Blogger Nikki Pinder said...

Thanks! :)

March 28, 2011 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home