Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

'Do As I Say Not As I Do' Single Artwork

A month before Ed Harcourt's Lustre album was released, I had to create a series of promo CDs which were sent to various radio, TV and film companies. I created a selection of sleeve designs for the 'Do As I Say Not As I do' single as it was the first song to be released from the album.

These are some of the cover designs I created:







This is the design I created for the CD onbody:



These are the designs I created for the back cover:







For more info about Ed Harcourt and the Lustre album, here are the previous blogs I've written which document the creation of the album artwork:

Ed Harcourt Lustre Album Artwork

Piano Wolf Recordings Logo

Ed Harcourt Lustre Album Drawings and Typography

Here's Ed's website: www.edharcourt.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home