Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Desert of Dreams



This is a new piece of artwork I've created inside an old British made cigarette box which I think is from the 1940's period. I've called it 'Desert of Dreams' and it's part of a collection of 'Secret Art Boxes' I have been creating for my next exhibition.







I drew and the majority of the details with various black fineliners, and I also added areas and patterns of white and black gouache paint to create depth and texture.

Here are some photographs to show how the piece developed:





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home