Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Private Universe

This drawing is my second artwork submission for the next issue of 'Doodlezine'. The theme they have given is 'Imaginary Worlds' and I've decided to call my piece 'Private Universe'.



I drew this piece throughout the last month, taking it pretty much everywhere with me so I was inspired my many different experiences, emotions, locations and people.



The main inspiration behind the drawing is a song called 'Eclipse' by Joshua Whitehouse, who is one half of the brilliant 'Fran & Josh'. You can hear the song here: soundcloud.com/lights_out/eclipse

They've just released a single on itunes called 'Don't Duck It' which you can download here: www.mtv.co.uk/artists/fran-and-josh. You can also download their 'Days Like These' song for free via this link: http://franandjosh.bandcamp.com/track/days-like-these

Here are some photos I took whilst creating the drawing:























For more info about Doodlezine, here's their website: cargocollective.com/Doodlezine blog: www.doodlezine.blogspot.com and shop: www.doodlezine.bigcartel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home