Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Pinder Postcard No. 17

The inspiration for this collage came after listening to another song by Marmaduke Duke. I love the crazy first song on their second studio album 'Duke Pandemonium', which is called 'Heartburn'. For some reason when Simon Neil starts singing in the beginning it always makes me think of Donna Summer's amazing song 'I Feel Love'.

I'm sending the seventeenth postcard to a lady in California:











For more info about the project click here: Pinder Postcards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home