Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Pinder Postcard No. 14

I decided to call the fourteenth postcard 'Barricades' because the inspiration for the drawing came after listening to a song of the same name, by one of my favourite musicians, Fyfe Dangerfield.



I've been listening to his 'Fly Yellow Moon' album lots this past week as it's really beautiful and I already feel like it's one of the best albums I have ever heard. I particularly love the fifth song 'Faster Than The Setting Sun'. Plus, coincidentally this morning I receieved a text asking if I'd like a ticket to go and see him play live in Manchester in September, so my day just got a hundred times better :)

Here's the finished Barricades postcard which I'm sending to a gentleman in South Africa:





For more info about the project click here: Pinder Postcards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home