Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pinder Postcard No. 18

Postcard eighteen was initially the first CD cover typography idea I drew whilst thinking of style ideas for Ed Harcourt's new album 'Lustre'. I didn't use it in the end so I thought it'd be good to colour it in with pencil crayons and include it into the postcard project.



I sent this postcard to a lovely lady who lives in Norfolk, Virginia, USA. She told me that she decided to take it to her favourite place, the beach, and watched the sunrise over the ocean.

Here are the photos which she took:



I think these are beautiful photos, thank you for sending them to me!



For more info about Ed's music see: www.edharcourt.com

For more info about the postcard project click here: Pinder Postcards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home