Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pinder Postcards

Today I started a project called 'Pinder Postcards' which involves me creating hand drawn, painted and collaged post cards as I travel around in different towns and cities over time. I will be sending these to the first person who says they want each design, in which ever web page I post the photo and details for each Postcard.



I have posted the first two in my Facebook page today, and I will also post the designs in my Facebook artwork group: www.facebook.com/pages/Nikki-Pinder-Illustration and in my Twitter pages: www.twitter.com/NightowlSecrets and: www.twitter.com/NikkiPinder So if you would like to get hold of one, just keep your eye on those webpages for when I post the new designs as I will be posting them sporadically.

Each one will be numbered and signed (it will be the original design, not a print), and I will be posting it to you from whichever place or country I am during that time.

Here are some photos of the first design I created which I'm sending to an artist in Indonesia:





















You can find more of my handmade artwork in The Old Sweet Shop in Sheffield, and in my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/NikkiPinder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home