Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Imaginary Worlds

This is my first artwork submission for the next issue of 'Doodlezine':





The theme they have given is 'Imaginary Worlds' and I've decided to call my piece 'Antidotes'.

For more info about the mag, here's their website: Doodlezine Website blog: Doodlezine Blog and shop: Doodlezine Shop

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D'Arcy said...

This is my favorite drawing of yours to date! I love the original b&w, but I also love the way you've added color to it! I'm going to have to check out this Doodlezine Mag!

Cheers,
Julie D'Arcy

May 31, 2010 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home