Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Creature Mag

One of my favourite magazines 'Creature Mag' has invited me to become a regular contributor to their Friday illustration slot called 'Happy Friday'. Every other week I submit an illustration based on this theme in any style I wish and they publish it on their web mag, so it's a great opportunity for me to really experiment!

A couple of weeks ago they also wrote a lovely feature about my work which you can read here: A Drawing A Day

So far I have submitted 'an insanely happy bunch of characters' which you can see in the link here: Happy Friday Drawing 1



The second illustration I submitted was a dreamy curvilinear couple of butterflies which you can see in the link here: Happy Friday Drawing 2



Here's a blog showing photos of me drawing the butterflies whilst on a sunny day out in Manchester: All Is Full Of Love

My next 'Happy Friday' illustration will go live on Friday 11th June on www.creaturemag.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home