Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Friday, May 28, 2010

All Is Full Of Love

Yesterday I went to Manchester to watch the amazing 3D film Alice in Wonderland and as it was such a sunny day I thought I'd do some drawing whilst there.

On the train journey there I drew some more of my Private Universe drawing:



I also started drawing another Pinder Postcard (which needs a bit of colour then it's finished):









When I got to Manchester I wandered round for a bit and found a pretty French styled cafe/restaurant near the cinema called Cafe Rouge. I found a good table outside and drew my Creature Mag illustration whilst drinking bubblegum flavoured wine.

A few photos of me drawing the butterflies:















Here's the finished version of the drawing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home