Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Miniature Drawing Tips Books

I'm really excited and happy to say I've just finished my 50 handmade limited edition drawing tips books.

Here's some pictures of how I made them:



Sewing the book spines:













Making the books:



Each book is constructed of a concertina centre of information which is also printed on the reverse, there are three pieces of cartridge paper to draw on, two pieces of info paper featuring my contact details and Nightowl logo, and it's all encased in a red cardboard cover, stitched in the spine and held together with a ribbon.







Wrapping the books in cellophane:



The finished books:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Peter Armentor said...

Very cool. I want one :-)

November 29, 2009 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home