Header for new artwork blog

The Illustrated World of Nikki Pinder

Email: hello[at]nikkipinder[dot]co[dot]uk -- Artwork Shop: http://www.nightowlsecrets.co.uk

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Illustrator, Artist, Designer and Nightowl based in Cheshire, England.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An exhibition including two pieces of my artwork

Two pieces of my artwork are going to be displayed as part of a group exhibition of female artwork in London throughout October. The show will run from 3rd - 25th October 2009.

The private view night is Saturday 3rd Oct (6pm - 9pm) which unfortunately I won't be able to make, but if you do decide to go could you please take a photo of my work and send it to me so I can post it online. I might be able to make it to a night towards the end of the month but it's not definite.

It sounds like it'll be an amazing display and the venue is apparently very beautiful as it's being held in an old church crypt... so just wish I could go but hey ho. would be good to know what you thought if you do decide to go.

It's been organised by Marie Maynard of the WAM Exhibition (The women's Art Movement) CIC

If you go to the private view bring a bottle of booze to drink as drinks won't be supplied.

Free Entrance

Opening times Tuesday-Sunday 12-6pm

The Crypt
St Pancras Parish Church
Euston Road
NW1 2BA

Entrance to the Crypt Galleries from Duke's Road

For more info please see:
www.wam-london.co.uk

This is one of my pieces which will be included:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Manchester Girl said...

You have some lovely work, I've just come across your sitewhen are you exhiniting again?

February 01, 2010 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home